Tuesday, January 23, 2007

From little things, Big things grow.


The car steered very easily and road the bumps nicely. This was probably because there was no motor in it and I was rolling off the trailer and into the garage.

But none the less I want this car to ride as good as it can with the king pin steering with no power assistance.
I took a trip to The Rubber Connection to get some seals for the upper and lower arms, and when I walked in to the shop I was a kid in the proverbial candy shop. All replacement parts - all shiny - in original FoMoCo packaging but.
I managed to walk out with what I needed and not much of what I just wanted....My wife was glad as well.
So now I get to remove the front suspension and replace all the seals and bushes, then re-assemble and re-grease, along with a lick of paint or two.

No comments: